Bring (something) into existence.

"She created a thirty-acre lake"

synonyms:

Generate, produce, design, make, fabricate, fashion, manufacture, build, construct.

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Week 2

The Studies Continue

The Deadly Assassination Squad Presents 

As a group we decided to keep the team name from the Kill Bill pitch, I decided it take this further.

The group project on the .... tent scene is in full swing. We're mostly on track for our own deadlines and everyone is still enjoying the work. I'm more behind than the others, as I've had some extra things to sort out this week. I still feel motivated and like everything is possible. All systems go as they say.





















Unfortunately my daily painting efforts have been thwarted by the dragon that is 3DS Max, although my understanding of Max has increased ten fold and I'm really enjoying modeling, I just don't have the time to do both. This has lead to the rise of Pintrest and the cool shit Wednesdays board. 

Due to not having the painting time, I've started a Pintrest board based on our cool shit Wednesdays talks on the course. I've been pinning away all the fashion, nature and cool shit I've found and then using it as reference for painting at the weekend. This week's attempt was based on totems, native Americans and shamans to create a quirky and more original character concept.



I'm happy with it for a 2hr study and I hope to make this a twice a week investment of time rather than the daily I was able to do before.


Here's to the group work living long and prospering.
Here's to Cool Shit Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment