Bring (something) into existence.

"She created a thirty-acre lake"

synonyms:

Generate, produce, design, make, fabricate, fashion, manufacture, build, construct.

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Week 17



Group work Grafting


With only 1 week left it's really time to pull the proverbial finger out, I've been modeling and unwrapping until my eyes bled trying to get it all together in time. Part of me feels it'll all be ok and part of me feels like it's bordering on the impossible. Nevertheless Obo's orbit park is in progress coming to a moon near you soon.

Most of my time this week was spent settling on an idea, finding new reference and just running with what worked. In hindsight, which is ever 20/20, this may not have been the best way to tackle my task. In hindsight, oh wonderful hindsight, it may not have been a plan to throw all the ideas on the wall and watch for what stuck.

Such is life really, we learn from our mistakes because we can tell where we went wrong afterwards. If we knew how tits up they would go we wouldn't do them in the first place.

All that said I honestly don't think it'll be a complete failure, we've all learned so much about cleaver unwrapping and how the engine works that it can't be seen as a loss. Not to mention how much we've all laughed making this broken bootleg of a theme park reality.

I mean come on, who wouldn't want a go on Game Human Pixel Hero Palace Much Fortune?

No comments:

Post a Comment