Bring (something) into existence.

"She created a thirty-acre lake"

synonyms:

Generate, produce, design, make, fabricate, fashion, manufacture, build, construct.

Tuesday 5 May 2015

week 23

all hands on textures, ahoy me mates there be tilables in these waters


My love is to texture, my life is to texture, texturing is love, texturing is life. While I've been more under the weather my main job is to make textures for small assets, correct textures and make tileables for the background planes of our level. Yes truly the paper cut look of the project has gone into full swing, all things said and done it's going swimmingly.

Last week I went to our own library to research old looking books and I found some real gems. Who would have thought some of the DMU collection is over 130 years old? After doing this I scanned them in and used them as texture reference. so this week has also been spent texturing around 10 books for the terrain of our level. I'm excited for my team mate Denzil to take more pictures of books on his own adventure to the British library. I will be using some of these books that the British library have supplied in our level too.


This project is going so well so far and I can't wait to begin my character input for our level, which is the mysterious and ever enigmatic Caterpillar.

No comments:

Post a Comment